Employment Opportunities - Precision Fluid Dispensing
Job Openings at GPD Global
POSTING DATE: 01/04/2021
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Salary
REPORTS TO: Applications Manager
SUPERVISES: No one
GPD Global is a supplier of fluid dispensing systems, robots and pumps are used in the SemiConductor, PCB Assembly, Medical and Military industries, to name a few. We are in search of an Applications Engineer to work on the products of tomorrow by conducting process evaluations for multi-national, domestic, and international customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Using GPD Global supplied equipment, conduct an evaluation of a customer specific process with the end goal of showing system capability to help the customer make a purchasing decision. You will interface with customers via telephone, email, and in-house visits to obtain the details needed to complete the process successfully.
- Qualified candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability to focus in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Skills in technical report writing and preparing data for presentation are a must. Ability to prepare a set of experiments to test new equipment designs is essential.
- Ability to use tools such as digital weight scale, calipers, digital camera, video camera, and video editing is preferred.
- Experience in basic electrical wiring not a must but is preferred. Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings is helpful. May need to interface with the Engineering Department about designs and test results. Engineering degree preferred.
- Some light travel may be required. Longest trips may be up to 1 week away from home. International travel may be required, in which case a passport is needed.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time for any reason.
Send resume to GPD Global Applications Manager